Murder at the Wedding (11-14 participants)
As the title suggests this Murder Mystery is set at a wedding. The groom has been found dead and all of the guests are suspects. Can you solve the crime?
This murder mystery is for 11-14 people. It contains sexual references (including rude character names) and is not suitable for children.
This mystery has 7 female, 4 male and 3 gender neutral characters.
This Murder Mystery includes:
- Instructions on how to run the event via a Hosting document (please read this first)
- Character backstories and clues for 11-14 people (included in the zipfile on purchase are individual PDF suspect cards for each person. These are also included in the hosting document)
- The answers to the mystery (who the murderer was, why they did it, how they did it)
- A name tag template
- A template with suggested wording for sending out to your guests
- Characters include Bride, Groomsman, Nun, Best Man, Japanese Guest, Photographer, Bridesmaid, Maid of Honour, Father of the Bride, Mother of the Bride, Priest, Caterer, Eqyptian Guest and Mexican Singer.
Difficulty - Moderate